Whole30 Nutrition Challenge
What is Whole30?
Think of it as a short-term nutrition reset, designed to help you put an end to unhealthy cravings and habits, restore a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, and balance your immune system.
Carrageenan, MSG, or sulfites
So wait. What can I eat though?
GOOD, WHOLESOME $#iT!!
If it’s processed, don’t put it in your body. If it ends in “ose” (sugar substitute), don’t eat it. If it makes you bloated (grains and dairy), refrain from ingesting it. If it makes you black out, don’t drink it.
BUT WHY DO I WANNA DO THIS? SOUNDS HARD AF!
- You’ve made a life change. You’re getting stronger and faster with each day at the gym. This is the last piece of the puzzle.
- Food is fuel. Start taking your workouts to the next level by eating CLEAN foods. You’ll feel better and so will that 20 minute AMRAP
- You wanna look good damn it!
Ok! I’m in! Now what?
- Sign-up with Murda
- Receive a Whole30 challenge guide
- Get entered into a raffle to receive a Whole Foods gift card
- Get a friend to sign-up with you and get entered into a raffle to receive $50 off your next month at A.C.T.
The fine print…..just a few things:
- The cost for the challenge is $30. Here’s why:
- Weekly check-ins with your coach
- Access to your coach if you need help at any time during the challenge
- Homework (optional). Fill out your spreadsheet daily. This can help with your check-ins with your coach.
- Non-member friends pay $60 and get to workout with you at A.C.T. (ask Murda for more details if you have a friend interested).
When it’s over what happens?
- Certainly not a binge day!
- If you stuck to it, weight loss or body composition change.
- A better understanding of food and food consumption
- Potluck dinner
- Help plant our community garden
Is there any cool stuff happening during the challenge? DUH!
- Friday Night Lights 7pm…workout plus team check-in
- Farm visit
Challenge dates: April 30-June 1
2018 04 09